Sectigo Document Signing Certificate
SSL Certificate description
One of the biggest threats facing companies and organizations of all sizes is the threat of malware and other cyber attacks. And one of the best attack vectors for doing that is with infected files attached to malicious emails. Sectigo Document Signing certificates fix that problem by providing proof of the identity of the file’s creator as well as an indicator as to whether the file has been tampered with. By adding your digital signature and hashing it along with the file, your employees will be certain of who the file came from and whether it’s been infected. That’s never been more critical than it is right now.
- Compatibility with Adobe products
- Support for document authenticity and non-repudiation for the lifetime of the document
- 1, 2, 3-year term options; with unlimited signatures
- Sectigo signature verification on any digital documents signed by a recipient
- A timestamp, indicating when it was signed
- SHA-2 Signing and 2048-bit encryption for security and browser compliance
- iKey USB token
- Display signer's name and email
- FIPS Validated Software, provided by Sectigo upon purchase
Assert Signer Identity
By affixing your digital signature to a file or document, you’re giving anyone that comes across it the opportunity to verify your identity. Your signature will be applied with a 2048-bit RSA key and will be completely unforgeable.
Ensure File Integrity
When you digitally sign a document or file, a hashing procedure is performed alongside the signing. This hashing function acts as an immediate notifier should anyone manipulate or infect the file.
2048-bit RSA Signing Key
You can rest easy knowing that your signature will never be forged. It would take modern computers 6.4 quadrillion years to calculate the value of your private key and we’ll all be dead by then anyway.
Stop Malware and Viruses
Infected files and documents are one of the fastest ways to spread malware. Being able to ensure that a document hasn’t been altered or infected is the only surefire way to prevent a malicious file from wreaking havoc on your network.