- For individuals, small websites and systems.
- When end-user's trust is not the highest priority for you
- Domain validation via email
- Static site seal logo
- For e-Commerce business sites
- When is needed advanced trust
- Domain and company validation
- For business sites about trade and money transfer
- When customer's trust is highest priority
- Protection from phishing attacks
- Green address bar included
Wildcard SSL Certificates
- For security and protection of unlimited amount of sub-domains under one domain name.
- For large companies and hosting providers
- When you want to use one IP to secure all your sub-domains.
Subject Alternative Name (SAN) SSL Certificates
- Unified communication Certificates or UCC
- For security up to 200 domains/records with one certificate
- When you are owner to multi independence domains.
Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)
- For upgrade the old browser encryption capabilities from 40 bit into full 256 bit encryption.
- Highly recommended for government, banks and websites with huge amount of users.
- When you need to provide security for users with old versions of internet browsers.
Code Signing Certificates
- For software security and people who selling software products online.
- Software products are verified by Certificate Authority and signed with Authenticode Technology, so it's much harder someone to copy or damage the items.