- For individuals, small websites and systems.
- When end-user's trust is not the highest priority for you.
- Domain validation via email.
- Static site seal logo.
- For e-Commerce business sites.
- When is needed advanced trust.
- Domain and company validation.
- For business sites about trade and money transfer.
- When customer's trust is highest priority.
- Protection from phishing attacks.
- Green address bar included.
Wildcard SSL Certificates
- For security and protection of unlimited amount of sub-domains under one domain name.
- For large companies and hosting providers.
- When you want to use one IP to secure all your sub-domains.
Multi-Domain (SAN) SSL Certificates
- Unified communication Certificates or UCC.
- For security up to 200 domains/records with one certificate.
- When you are owner to multi independence domains.
Code Signing Certificates
- For software security and people who selling software products online.
- Software products are verified by Certificate Authority and signed with Authenticode Technology, so it's much harder someone to copy or damage the items.
Document Signing Certificates
- For sign and encrypt electronic communication on the web like files and emails.
- The essential public key used to make sure all sensitive data received and transmitted is authentic.