Symantec Secure Site SAN
|Usage: Intranet and extranet|
|Need help with choice?|
|Secures: domain or subdomain||Certificates both with / without WWW : Yes||
Site Seal: Dynamic
|Validation: Business||Green bar: No||Browser compatibility: 99.3%|
SSL Certificate description
Symantec now offers VeriSign SSL Certificates. These will allow you to be able to transfer data securely on intranets, extranets and websites. The Norton secured seal comes along with the certificate so you will have one of the most trusted marks on your website.
- -Verification of your business identity and domain ownership.
- -Up to 256-bit encryption which will ensure online transactions are secure
- -The Norton secured seal which will have Symantic Seal-in-Search which will give customers confidence
- -Malware scanning of the website on a daily basis to customers know you want to keep them safe
- -A 30-day money back guarantee, support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with express renewal available
- -CSR is generated automatically and the certificates installed by the Symantic SSL Assistant can be downloaded from the Knowledge Centre.
- -It also comes with a $1,000,000 warranty, free revoke and replace, and an SSL installation checker
- It provides a single security solution which will encourage customers to buy from your website. The Norton secured seal and seal-in-search technology aid this as well as the premium SSL certificate and malware scanning keep customers feeling safe and secure. Because of this, the potential customers will be more likely to look around the site and buy things.
- -The Norton seal is trusted by people all over the world. It is one of the most trusted marks on the Internet, in fact being viewed over half a billion times each day in over 170 countries. This means that most people visiting your site will know what it means. The Seal-in-Search will show the seal next to your link when it comes up in browsers to demonstrate the security to your visitors. It will also br showed on product review pages and partner shopping sites.
- -Customer support is available all of the time so you can get all of the help that you need, whenever you need it. You can sign in to the trust centre and you will be able to easily manage your account where you can upgrade, renew, activate and buy services easily. It is possible to use express renewal and automatic renewal which speed things up.
The secure site SSL certificates provide protection for data transmission and malware scanning. It allows your customers to see that the site is safe and they will be more likely to purchase things from it. There is a range of certificates to choose form and it is possible to compare the products and their prices so that you can choose the most suitable ones for you and your customers.